- Warranty limited to the structural components (hardware) and accessories by product.
- Hardware items have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship.
- Some non-critical parts such as internal bungee cords may be exempt from the lifetime warranty.
- Accessories, (including bags, lights and shipping cases.) are subject to a warranty period of one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defect in materials and workmanship.
- Printing: Dye-sub prints are warranted against fading for 6 months
- Podium Tops: Inherent in this material can be varying color and pattern as well as some minor “strikes” or “scratches”. Podium tops are guaranteed to arrive in new, good working condition.
- Custom built products: These panels should arrive in new, good working condition, but do not carry the standard Limited Warranty.
- Accessories and Consumable Products: These products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship and should arrive to you in new, good working condition.
- Examples of products that fall into this category are bags, zippers, light bulbs, shelves, brackets, wraps, tape, spare screws, velcro tape, and other similar products.
- The conditions of the warranty are:
- Products shall have been subject to only normal use and service and shall not have been misused, neglected, altered, improperly set up or otherwise damaged
- There shall be no evidence of tampering or deliberate misuse or destruction.
- UPS packaging standards should be maintained. (Freight Damage not covered).
- Determination of defects:
- Defects to products will be determined solely by the manufacturing facility and not by any representative, distributor or dealer for the company.
- Upon determination of a defect, APG Exhibits' sole obligation will be to repair or replace the defective part with same or similar product.
- Return of any alleged or defective part must be return authorized (RA) before it is returned.
- The party making the claim must prepay all return shipping costs.
- If a return for repair is needed, returns must be made within 30 business days of the Return Authorization (RA).
- RETURN POLICY
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- We will accept an even price exchange of standard products within ten working days from delivery from our warehouse with no restocking fees.
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, ten days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- All returns of this nature are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date.
- Freight Damage:
- Products arriving damaged in shipping is a ‘non-warranty issue’ and claims must be made to our Customer Service Department within three business days of receiving product.
- Digital photos may be required to document damage to the shipping container and/or product.
- Please be sure to sign for the package(s) as ‘damaged’.
- Upon authorization to return the damaged product, all returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
You can shop at www.apgexhibits.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net,
a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and
electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of
sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit
card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.apgexhibits.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.