Customer Service - Terms and Conditions
To make ordering smoother, we've created a detailed description of the ordering process to help you know what to expect. Take a look at these sections for a smooth order process.
1. Browse Online:
Look around the site for the items you are interested in. You can search by size ( 10' x 10'), type (Banner Stands), or function (Outdoor Displays). Then just add your items to cart. You can view these items by clicking the cart icon in the top right of the page. Decide you didn't want that banner stand? Go to your cart and click the "remove" beside the item you don't want. Can't find what you're looking for? Ask our Sales Support staff through phone, live chat, or contact us.
2. Purchase Online:
- Fill out all of your information accurately and completely. This ensures your order is processed and shipped correctly. Please note the following:
- We cannot ship to a PO Box; Include a suite # to shipping addresses.
- Payment must be made in full in order to process your order for any work including proofs, design service and final production.
- Orders placed after 3:00pm CST may not be processed until the following business day.
3. Check Your Email to Ensure Your Order is Correct
You will receive a copy of your sales order once the order is placed. Contact us immediately if any changes need to be made. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to upload your artwork. If any changes need to be made such as a change of shipping address, adding products or removing products, etc. they are subject to a $25 order change admin fee. Artwork design assistance is also available if requested.
4. Formatting Your Artwork
We need the artwork in vector format (.ps or .ai) with a minimum of 100 dpi at size. Do not put a .jpg into a Vector format. This will cause excessive blurring of your image when expanding it to fit your item. If you have any issues here, contact your art director or request artwork assistance. Make sure your artwork will fit the product by using the artwork templates. The templates are found online under the Assembly and Templates tab underneath the product image. Finally, make sure your image has 100 dpi at size. That means if you are designing artwork for a 10' Waveline, you should have 100 dpi when that image is stretched to the template size, 124.5"w x 91.5"h. If you are ready to upload your art, please see your order confirmation email that contains an upload link and read the instructions for how to name your file. Our Pricing includes 2 rounds of art submissions. After that we will charge $35 art-admin fee for each additional art file submission.
5. We Send you a Proof with Possible Issues
This is where is it important to leave extra room between the production time and your due date. Occasionally mishaps and technical difficulties will occur requiring further artwork editing on your end. The proof will show you what your artwork will look like on the display. If our art department notices possible issues with your artwork we will let you know. However, we do not do copy editing. Be sure the artwork you submit is exactly what you want. The art department will only inform you on issues of color matching and possible pixelation. If proof approval is given any later than the approval deadline or if new artwork is sent the same day approval is needed, the ship date will be pushed back or a late approval fee might be incurred.
FREE PMS Pantone Color Matching:
***APG Exhibits guarantees color matching on all hard copy proofs, specified PMS Pantone colors and client supplied proofs. Orders without indication of Pantone colors, supplied hard copy proofs or requested hard copy proofs are not guaranteed for color. ***
PMS Pantone Matching is a premium service only available when PMS colors are used in the artwork. APG Exhibits provides PMS Matching at no additional charge. APG Exhibits does not accept PMS matching when only PMS color codes are provided and not actually used within the artwork. To learn how to corretly apply PMS colors in your artwork. CLICK HERE
***E-proofs are for layout purposes only & are not an accurate representation of color or resolution. All approvals received on e-proofs confirms that you understand the color policy listed above.***
6. You Approve - We Print and Ship:
As soon as you say "Approve" we put your order into production. Remember, we have the standard production time on our website for each item. When your order has been shipped, we email you the tracking number so you can ensure your product reaches its destination on time.
7. Order Cancellation:
- Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done.This includes artwork submissions/handling and proofing.
- Any order placed on this website must be cancelled with 3 business days, in order to receive a full refund. An order change fee of $35 will be applied to orders cancelled after 3 business days, in addition to any other applicable cancellation fees.
- Should any production work on your project been started a minimum of a $50 production fee will be applied.
- If artwork has been submitted or an artwork proof or art issues email was provided, the min cancellation fee of $50 will apply and $15 per artwork submission or proofs provided.
- Rush production fees are non-refundable once order has been placed.
- Once either hardware has shipped out and/or artwork proofs have been approved there are no cancelations.
- Any order in house over 15 days cannot be cancelled. A store credit or change of product can be made of equal order greater value.
- Graphic Design time is non-refundable even with an order cancellation. Any time that has been spent designing your exhibit or display with not be refunded. Plus the $50 production/admin fee also applies.
8. Order Change Request:
- Should you need to change any of the following on an order, a $25 admin fee may apply, so please check your order details. Typical Order changes are:
- Products or product options
- Shipping address changes
- Package re-routes due to shipping address changes may also incur additional fees issued by FedEx or UPS or for shipping management.
- APG Exhibits offers various shipping options including FedEx, UPS and Freight. We always attempt to ship from the closest manufacturing facility and cheapest shipping method in order to save customer costs.
- Shipping via ground does not guarantee a delivery date. If a particular delivery date is requested, upgrading shipping method may need to be considered.
- If there is damage during shipping, APG Exhibits can only file a claim if we shipped the order on our account. Customers are responsible for filing any claims when shipped on their FedEx or UPS accounts.
- If the shipping charge to the client provided FedEx/UPS is refused, a $25 Service Fee will be added to the balance due.
- If shipping direct to a show, additional shipping and waiting time charges may be billed at a later time, once final costs are determined.
- Please keep in mind that your order may ship and deliver early. Please indicate in your Order Comments if it cannot arrive early. Orders shipping direct to a show/warehouse or hotel will ship to arrive on the requested delivery date.
- Any returned shipments sent to APG Exhibits without prior notification and agreement is subject to a $50-150 handling fee depending on size of details of shipment. Storage fees may also be required if items are not shipped out and paid for by customer within 7 business days of APG Exhibits receiving the packages.
- APG Exhibits is not liable for delayed shipments once it leaves our facilities due to acts of nature or any unforeseen incidents.
10. Product Repairs:
- Should any of the products you ordered need repair, please fill out the Product Issues Form.
- All damaged products must be notified within 10 days of receipt.
- APG Exhibits will ship out any replacement parts needed via ground shipping. If expedited shipping is needed, customers will be responsible for the difference in costs.
- Product misuse and damage during shipping is not covered in product warranties and does not qualify for free repairs.
11. Return & Product Issues Policy:
- APG Exhibits is not responsible for COVID caused delays based on manufacturer delays and stock issues.
- Any request to return a product must be done within 15 days from the original ship date of your products.
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy. You have 10 days to notify us of any issues with your order.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- Custom graphics of any kind are NOT refundable
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable
- We reserve the right to determine acceptable returns for any and all return requests
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, 10 days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date.
- APG Exhibits make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing.
- Product images are often digitally created renderings and therefore do not always represent exact finished products produced. We can provide real life production photographs of most products upon request.
- APGExhibits.com reserve the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- APGExhibits.com is not responsible for typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogs and website.
- The documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. APGExhibits.com makes no representation about the suitability of the information and graphics represented on this site.
14. Email Mailing List
APG Exhibits will automatically add new subscribers to our mailing list which offers our customers exclusive access to product specials, sales and promotions as well as new product information. Emails will be sent on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and also include helpful information on exhibiting support and useful industry news and updates. Subscribers can opt-out of these emails at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails received. If you have opted out of our email list, you can also resubscribe at anytime at the field and link below.