Lifetime Warranty Details
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Hardware, 6mo. Warranty on Graphic Prints Against Fading.
- Warranty limited to the structural components (hardware) and accessories by product.
- Hardware items have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship.
- Some non-critical parts such as internal bungee cords may be exempt from the lifetime warranty.
- Accessories, (including bags, lights and shipping cases.) are subject to a warranty period of one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defect in materials and workmanship.
- Printing: Dye-sub prints are warranted against fading for 6 months
- Podium Tops: Inherent in this material can be varying color and pattern as well as some minor “strikes” or “scratches”. Podium tops are guaranteed to arrive in new, good working condition.
- Custom built products: These panels should arrive in new, good working condition, but do not carry the standard Limited Warranty.
- Accessories and Consumable Products: These products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship and should arrive to you in new, good working condition.
- Examples of products that fall into this category are bags, zippers, light bulbs, shelves, brackets, wraps, tape, spare screws, velcro tape, and other similar products.
- The conditions of the warranty are:
- Products shall have been subject to only normal use and service and shall not have been misused, neglected, altered, improperly set up or otherwise damaged
- There shall be no evidence of tampering or deliberate misuse or destruction.
- UPS packaging standards should be maintained. (Freight Damage not covered).
- Determination of defects:
- Defects to products will be determined solely by the manufacturing facility and not by any representative, distributor or dealer for the company.
- Upon determination of a defect, APG Exhibits' sole obligation will be to repair or replace the defective part with same or similar product.
- Return of any alleged or defective part must be return authorized (RA) before it is returned.
- The party making the claim must prepay all return shipping costs.
- If a return for repair is needed, returns must be made within 30 business days of the Return Authorization (RA).
- RETURN POLICY
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- We will accept an even price exchange of standard products within ten working days from delivery from our warehouse with no restocking fees.
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, ten days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- All returns of this nature are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date.
- Freight Damage:
- Products arriving damaged in shipping is a ‘non-warranty issue’ and claims must be made to our Customer Service Department within three business days of receiving product.
- Digital photos may be required to document damage to the shipping container and/or product.
- Please be sure to sign for the package(s) as ‘damaged’.
- Upon authorization to return the damaged product, all returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.