Customer Service - Terms and Conditions
To make ordering smoother, we've created a detailed description of the ordering process to help you know what to expect. We've noticed a few people have trouble with uploading artwork, artwork assistance, and the refund policy. Take a look at these sections for a smooth order process.
1. Browse Online:
Look around the site for the items you are interested in. You can search by size ( 10' x 10'), type (Banner Stands), or function (Outdoor Displays). Then just add your items to cart. You can view these items by clicking the cart icon in the top right of the page. Decide you didn't want that banner stand? Go to your cart and click the "remove" beside the item you don't want. Can't find what you're looking for? Ask our Sales Support staff through live chat. You can even call or email. Phone:866-752-2192 Email: email@example.com
2. Purchase Online:
- Fill out all of your information accurately and completely. This ensures your order is processed and shipped correctly. Please note the following:
- Orders over $15,000 require a bank transfer or will be subject to 2% processing fee if paid via credit card.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box; Include a suite # to shipping addresses.
- Shipping rates at checkout are subject to change after order is placed and will be billed and charged according to shipping carrier charges.
- Most importantly, add the proper contact information. Should we experience an issue during shipping we need the correct contact to ensure you receive your order on time and in the right place.
- Credit Card Charge Disputes - Often customers will purchase our products using a company or colleagues credit card without notifying them of the purchase and the card holder may end up disputing the charges. Any credit card disputes like this or disputes that contradict our terms and conditions listed on this page, will be subject to an administration fee for handling the dispute. A minimum fee of $100 will be charged for all dispute cases that are found to be in favor of APG Exhibits. We highly suggest contacting us to resolve any issues with your orders before disputing any charges, by filling our returns and product issues form here. CLICK HERE.
- Orders placed after 3:00pm CST may not be processed until the following business day.
3. Check Your Email to Ensure Your Order is Correct
You will receive a copy of your sales order once the order is placed. Contact us immediately if any changes need to be made. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to upload your artwork. If any changes need to be made such as a change of shipping address, adding products or removing products, etc. are subject to a $25 order change admin fee. Artwork design assistance is also available if requested.
4. Formatting Your Artwork
We need the artwork in vector format (.ps or .ai) with a minimum of 100 dpi at size. Do not put a .jpg into a Vector format. This will cause excessive blurring of your image when expanding it to fit your item. If you have any issues here, contact your art director or request artwork assistance. Make sure your artwork will fit the product by using the artwork templates. The templates are found online under the Assembly and Templates tab underneath the product image. Finally, make sure your image has 100 dpi at size. That means if you are designing artwork for a 10' Waveline, you should have 100 dpi when that image is stretched to the template size, 124.5"w x 91.5"h. If you are ready to upload your art, and read the instructions in your order confirmation email that contains a upload link. Our Pricing includes 2 rounds of art submissions. After that we will charge $35 art-admin fee for each additional art file submission.
5. We Send you a Proof with Possible Issues
This is where is it important to leave extra room between the production time and your due date. Occasionally mishaps and technical difficulties will occur requiring further artwork editing. The proof will show you what your artwork will look like on the display. If our art department notices possible issues with your artwork we will let you know. However, we do not do copy editing. Be sure the artwork you submit is exactly what you want. The art department will only inform you on issues of color matching and possible pixelation.
PMS Pantone Color Matching:
***APG Exhibits guarantees color matching on all hard copy proofs, specified Pantone colors and client supplied proofs. Orders without indication of Pantone colors, supplied hard copy proofs or requested hard copy proofs are not guaranteed for color. ***
PMS Pantone Matching is an optional service only available when PMS colors are used in the artwork. Cost is $35.00 per order and $50.00 for orders with different multiple displays. APG Exhibits does not accept PMS matching when only PMS color codes are provided and not actually used within the artwork.
***E-proofs are for layout purposes only & are not an accurate representation of color or resolution. All approvals received on e-proofs confirms that you understand the color policy listed above.***
6. You Approve - We Print and Ship:
As soon as you say "Approve" we put your order into production. Remember, we have the standard production time on our website for each item. When your order has been shipped, we email you the tracking number so you can ensure your product reaches its destination on time.
7. Order Cancellation:
- Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done.This includes artwork proofing.
- Any order placed on this website must be cancelled with 3 business days, in order to receive a full refund.
- Should any production work on your project been started a minimum of a $50 production fee will be applied. Rush orders have a $100 min cancellation fee.
- If artwork has been submitted or an artwork proof or art issues email was provided, the min cancellation fee of $50 will apply and $35.00 for each art submission.
- Once either hardware has shipped out and/or artwork proofs have been approved there are no cancelations.
- Graphic Design time is non-refundable even with an order cancellation. Any time that has been spent designing your exhibit or display with not be refunded. Plus the $50 production/admin fee also applies.
- APG Exhibits also reserves the right to cancel any order based on a customer interaction(s) of any of the following; uses very rude language in writing or over the phone, bullying behavior, cusses or swear verbally or in writing.
8. Order Change Request:
- Should you need to change any of the following on an order, a $25 admin fee will be charged, so please check your order details.
- Products or product options
- Shipping address changes
- Package re-routes due to shipping address changes may also incur additional fees issue by FedEx or UPS.
- APG Exhibits offers varies shipping options including FedEx, UPS and Freight. We always attempt to ship from the closest manufacturing facility and cheapest shipping method in order to save customer costs.
- Shipping via ground does not guarantee a delivery date. If a particular delivery date is requested, upgrading shipping method may need to be considered.
- If there is damage during shipping, APG Exhibits can only follow a claim if we shipped the order on our account. Customers are responsible for filing any claims when shipped on their FedEx or UPS accounts.
- Please keep in mind that your order may ship and deliver early. Please indicate in your Order Comments if it cannot arrive early. Orders shipping direct to a show/warehouse or hotel will ship to arrive on the requested delivery date.
10. Product Repairs:
- Should any of the products you ordered need repair, please fill out the Product Repair Form.
- All damaged products must be notified within 10 days of receipt.
- APG Exhibits will ship out any replacement parts needed via ground shipping. If expedited shipping is needed, customers will be responsible for the difference in costs.
- Product misuse and damage during shipping is not covered in product warranties and do not qualify for free repairs.
11. Return Policy:
- Any request to return a product must be done within 15days from the original ship date of your products.
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- Custom graphics of any kind are NOT refundable
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, ten days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date.
12. Pricing Disclaimer:
APG Exhibits make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, APGExhibits.com reserve the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. APGExhibits.com is not responsible for typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogs and website. The documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. APGExhibits.com makes no representation about the suitability of the information and graphics represented on this site.